MY TAKE ON THE NEW AFRICAN BARBIE STYLE DOLLS BY QUEENS OF AFRICA



My take on the new African Doll collection by Queens of Africa as profiled by bellanaija is thus:

What we need to do is encourage the queens of Africa Project to create dolls with the unique culture of the African society, rather than complain about the dolls not reflecting the true African features! Be that as it may, this is a starting point for the enterprenuer who went with his dreams to provide his daugther with dolls she can identify with.

Yes in time with research the dolls would evolve to reflect the true look of the African lady. For now it is a great start. In researching the web, I found the kwanza barbie.


I have to admit she shows a better reflection of the African lady or what do you say ?

Comments

BOBBY said…
You couldnt have said it any better.

Give me five jare...kpa!
Daddy's Girl said…
I totally agree - Rome wasn't built in a day. I love that Kwanzaa Barbie - I want one for my daughter (even though I don't have one yet - LOL).

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!