HOT AFRICAN DESIGNER'S COLLECTION AND MOST BEAUTIFUL IN NIGERIA

I have not blogged seriously in for a couple of days! I guess you can say I have been taking it easy on my well deserved break! I have been doing some research into various business interests of mine and so far so good. I will be attending a conference tomorrow of which I am excited about! Well back to the business of entertainment and Fashion. Here are a couple of designers of African descent show casing their collection at the SA Fashion show winter collection.



First stop is the cool designer Mzani! I just love these outfits! What do you say? I could definitely rock the second outfit.







Next stop we have Thula!




What do you say readers? I feel both designers have wearable styles! The most beautiful girl in Nigeria (MBGN) was recently held click here to view the pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!