DIANA ROSS AND FASHION STARS ON THE RED CARPET AT THE 12TH ANNUAL THISDAY AWARDS!

Here I go again! I figured why not have fun discussing what people wore on the red carpet at the annual THIS DAY AWARDS SHOW IN LAGOS, NIGERIA. This should be fun.


Miss Diana Ross looking all so ravishing as always! Ageless as always!





I find the style below intriguing and easy going because afterall, white is the way to go in Tropical Africa right?




Red has always been a favorite of mine till today. I like her style.
Wow this one can beat even the red carpet designer collections at the OSCARS
I take it this is Dare Art Alade and his dashing wife. All I can say is I love the gold colored dress.
And now for the not so....Well what were they thinking?


First of, if you have to wear a suit stay away from multiple stripes in all combinations! aah!


Please tell me this was a costume on this damsel because I will not go there looking like Julius Cesar's pizza logo!



Well all in all, it seems as though it was a fun event! What are you thoughts? I would love to hear your comments.

view more pictures at www.purefoto.com



Comments

bibi said…
was it a costume party? lol..
Unknown said…
The 'Julius Cesear' lady. Did she dress in the dark? whatever was she thinking?!?! LOL!!
Mrs Somebody said…
The lady dressed in the greek costume was an usher for the event.They were about 20 of them dressed like that including guys.I think they had a greek theme for the night.
Cheetarah said…
Girl u bad o! Julius Caeser pizza girl!lol!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!