KOSIBAH'S BRIDAL WEAR NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE MY SENSES!


Nigerian based in the UK Kosibah is definitely top talent in the UK for bridal wear. I have actually seen his work live at a friend's wedding in 2006 and all I can say is, she looked stunning! Here are pictures from his line:





Hi readers stopping by, I would love your ocmments! What are you thoughts on his bridal style? For more pictures and styles be sure to visit :Kosibah's site


On an another note also if you are feeling the slipper below like I am let me know either by email or by posting a comment as well.

Comments

TMinx said…
Love the first dress and the slippers are also lovely.
Unknown said…
They do look nice. A departure from the ubiquitous cinderella dress.
Anonymous said…
i like the first and last ones.
Anonymous said…
thanks for commenting everyone

@taureanminx glad you see what I see regarding the slippers and the dress :)

@calabar gal my thoughts exactly

@anonymous it looks like the first one is a winner for most
Bella Naija said…
I really like Kosibah - Yemi rocks! he is also very nice and understands the needs of his clients!

Yeah the 1st one is my fav too..

But those shoes, naaa men..not my cuppa tea

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!