I have a special today! MEN'S STYLE DAY! MEN'S FASHION DESIGNER, EMMY COLLINS!!

Say what you may but this guy's design style is smoking and may I say hot! The design in my opinion mixes class and style.



It is great to finally see a menswear designer who is a hot Naija Guy!

Enjoy as we present EMMY COLLINS! Enjoy the collection.








What do you think? EMMY COLLINS is based in Britain but we recently saw him on the Newdawn with Funmi IYANDA. Check him out here.

What are your thoughts? I appreciate your comments thanks!

Comments

Nilla said…
One word -

HOT
Two words - Not Impressed!

More words - Emmy's fashion sense is so metrosexual and feminate for real men - I wonder who buys his clothes anyways; definitely not my cup of tea!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!