STARTING A MAGAZINE IN NAIJA; BLACK FRIDAY VENTING!

AISHA BABANGIDA looks stunning just like her fashionista mum. Okay I digress.


How has your thanksgiving been so far. Did you stand outside at 2 am ? Scratch that! I swore never to attempt such an event again after my previous fiasco! Got to the store at 4.30 am!!! Guess what the LAPTOP I wanted was sold out! The store was not even opened! They gave out tickets. Well never again.

What are the barriers to starting a magzine in Naija? Why is it the only main fashion magazine is Genevieve MAG? Yes we have true love but then that is based in South Africa. What would it take? Any thoughts? Is it me or did anyone notice Ovation mag's drop in print quality?

Comments

Anonymous said…
aisha is a queen

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!