psquared latest video

psquared latest video Temptations



Question: where was this video shot?

Comments

Icy PR said…
oooooouuu babz.. That was hot. Thanks for looking out mama nooooooiicee
bibi said…
nice video..think it was shot somewhere in london..saw the postal code on the sign. talented brothers..nice jacuzzi scene...thats a first in a naija music video
Demi said…
I hate to be a party pooper but I have to say this. Why is it that whenever I hear a Nigerian song, I have the feeling that i've heard it before? It's like they take the beats and sound of American song and just basically change the lyrics! Call it laziness and lack of creativity. This is why I by far prefer the Ghanaian hip life to those chewing gum Naija pop songs. Psquare try too hard to be Usher and that Weird MC song was like listening to Akon's song! Damn! Get original peoples! It's bloody tiring!
Anonymous said…
nice video....not bad. Video was shot in collindale in NW London. I used to live at hendon which wasn't too far from that area.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!