jayz and beyonce in Africa

Enjoy this video this weekend.



and thanks to BELLANAIJA this is my favorite video forever!




What have I been up to? A lot! I have decided to get back to the focus of this blog which is fun entertainment and what is close to my heart! Fashion! get ready because I believe my 100TH post next will be great! I have a lot in store for this 100th post of mine.

Update on a couple of new businesses I am working on....
1. Wedding favors! yes I have to say classy Naija folks like classy wedding favors!
So I could use your support dear readers. Check out some (not all of my wedding favors) !HERE AT WEDDING FAVORS

PHINA ORUCHE! MORE ABOUT HER SOON!



also

JAYZ AND BEYONCE IN AFRICA!



She looks great! More pics to come shortly. By the way readers this is my 99th post wow

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol..so cute but that wasnt in Nigeria....

they look sooooo bewildered..lol
nice one naijagal...u r the chief blogress for real
Anonymous said…
lol bella coming from the queen of all blogs! herself I am honored oh
yes they were in Tanzania!
Anonymous said…
Beyonce does look very sweet but slightly lost. Jay-Z looks like he's having fun though. But I think B should definitely wear more ethnic stuff (although she looks hot in everything - lucky devil). She looks very elegant and regal when she's wearing something 'African' like in this photo. Also saw her in South African attire at the 64446 (or whatever it was called) concert in SA a couple of years back. Thought she had never looked so beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!