BEYONCE SINGS NAIJA NATIONAL ANTHEM!

BEYONCE SINGS NAIJA NATIONAL ANTHEM!
Sorry about not blogging for a few days now! but I am back. Will fill you in on the latest in entertainment fashion, all you need to know! Yesterday Beyonce sang at the THISDAY festival (pictures from the event coming soon; watch this space)




According to this day "it was a move that was as surprising as it was touching. But Beyonce Knowles, the star act at the First THISDAY Music Festival, which ended early this morning had mastered her craft and left the crowd enthralled.
Following her introduction Saturday night, she had danced for a while then paused. "I am nervous. I don't know how to begin this but I hope you people will help me by singing along," she said as the crowd waited.
The ecstatic members of the audience, most of who had anticipated that Beyonce was about to render one of her popular songs were dazed when she began, in her uniquely sonorous voice, to sing a familar tune: "Arise O Compatriots..."

Other highlights:

Ciara spoke yoruba! mo ni ife yin (I love you) and ese oh! Okay we say!

Comments

Anonymous said…
NICE!! I STUMBLED ON THIS YOU ARE GETTING BETTER WITH EXPERIENCE. I WISH YOUR PICTURES WOULD BE CLEARER
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!