100th POST!!! ENJOY!

100TH POST! Wow it suddenly dawned on me. I am on my 100th post. Well through out today and tommorow I will be building up on my 100th post.

First up my favorite show in the world! That puts Naija on the map is Nigeria International. Guess what too? It show the full length video angel of Paul Play Dairo. It shows the premiere of PHAT GIRLZ in Naija. Check out too the premiere of our very own 30 days movie staring Genevieve Nnaji.



One of my pet peeves is having to correct what certain Naijas tell coworkers in the USA about Naija. Imagine I worked with a girl who told the boss thus:

Naijas cannot dial out in Naija! What!!!!! I was so mad. What does she have to gain from constantly belittling Naija? Has she not heard of Cell phones etc???

Here is what I have been working on. I intend to have it out in Naija january 2007. It is going to be a do it yourself fabulous hair extensions. I am so excited about it. What are you thoughts? Please I would want your honest feed back. I am confident it would work in Naija.

use this



to make this




Okay some more on my 100th post:

Some cool music videos for you

busta in naija



dbanj nice ride fellas.



LAGBAJA!! Because we are celebrating my 100th post I love this video!



more to come today......

Comments

LondonBuki said…
Congrats on your 100th post!!!

Here's to Hundreds more!!!

Have a blessed week.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This babe....I told u r a true blogger...
I am quite far from 100 posts...keep it up!
all the best with everything

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!