my passion

MY PASSION FASHION!



Thanks everyone for your comments behind the one of a kind bag! Fashion is definitely my passion! It is my birthday week so I am doing a lot of soul searching.
Speaking of passion, Bellanaija asked in her daily blog, what is your passion?

Here is my passion!

Having my own fashion private label! Why is it hard to break the urge? I am pretty successful in my current career which I got into by chance; Software development. Yet my design dreams are still a big part of me.

Granted everyone would say I am lucky to have my career and especially in a place like Naija, fashion is not generally considered a career. However, in my opinion it is. I noticed people who follow what they are passionate about usually end up happier than those who are in a certain career for a six figure (or fourteen million Naira) income. So here is what I decided to do keep the income and take a couple of business classes, find sample makers and produce what I love and that is, design!

What is your passion? What are you doing to turn your dream to realty?

As the old saying goes, if you are going to be thinking, you may as well think big!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!