MY DREAM TO MAKE THIS REALTY

I hope you are having a great Sunday! What did you do this morning? I woke up and thanked GOD for another day and prayed for my parents, family, friends and readers of this blog. Thanks to an inspiring blog post by Bellanaija. I felt inspired listening to the music by Resonance, my favorite video is LEE LEE shown in the video below.



Here is my goal, God help me I want to transform the hospital built by my father back home (NAIJA) to a non profit one taking care of people who cannot afford health care. How do I get this done? If you have ideas on how to set up a non profit let me know.

God bless you all today and what ever you do, say a prayer each day! Believe you me it works wonders.

and remember
Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings. They're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future. Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. (BAZ LURMAN)

And no matter what you may be going through remember, you are loved. Have a blessed Sunday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN to all ur dreams...I agree I am very very close to my parents and have been blessed by ther wisdom...all the best girl!U didnt say anything about ur fashon label...tht will be successful as well...AMEN

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!