Money saving tips

What a cool find!!

Hey visitors ! Yes I have noticed I have had a lot of visitors recently. Would you be so kind as to leave a comment. I would like to know who you are. HERE IS A COOL CONCEPT I DISCOVERED!

If you are in the US DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN RECEIVE ADDRESS BOOK INFORMATION VIA TEXT MESSAGING AND NOT HAVE TO PAY $1.25 THROUGH YOUR CARRIER! SPRINT VODACOM VERIZON ETC

Here is how it works.

1 text what you are looking for say for example PIZZA TO US411

So you would text the following:

PIZZA

and simply send and it sends you a list of pizza restaurants and phone numbers back to you in your area! Learn more about the company 411SMS HERE
what do you think? Is it useful to you?
As a fashionista I find it useful.

Comments

Eyin'ju Oluwa said…
I confess, i love your blog!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!