did you know?? Naija gals

Did you know Naija gals are representing on Myspace!



First off check out Oluchi! and she in her own words is also a Naija gal (ok Naija Girl) same difference. She is married with kids, ok no Kids well check out her cool space Here



And our very own Nollywood Superstar Genevieve! Nnaji
here

What do you think? Do you have your home on myspace? I do. Also Thanks for visiting my page, I enjoys your comments, so leave them or if you want to get in touch send me an email at naijagals@gmail.com not naijagal@gmail.com

Thanks

Comments

LondonBuki said…
I don't have a MySpace page, I used to do the hi5 thing but I have moved myself to blogger, for now.

I like your blog, I check it out often but I am not sure if I've ever left a comment.
Anonymous said…
thanks girl I love yours too! I actually have a myspace page Damian Marley is my only friend lol

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!