WPI (without proper invitation) part 2


A lot has been said about it is not being naija culture to have "by invitation only" at a wedding. That being said, I have to talk about a wedding I attended which had that rule. It was hilarious as they actually had a list of names and as you walked in they checked the names by the list!

"Miss N?" the bouncer asked as he checked the list.

"yes", I replied.

"you can go in," he said. To which I smiled and simply walked in. But guess what happened next. I got up from my table to drop off the gift at the gift table and once again another defacto bouncer asked " do you have an invitation?". You bet I was fuming big time. I said yes! And showed it to him. I was so furious after that I did not get up from my seat through much of the wedding. In any case, once the food got served. Everyone was then allowed in and all the ladies who had left returned. Do not ask me how they got the news oh!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
buahaaaaa....lol. How can u too go to a wedding uninvited? Unless u went with someone who's invited.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!