My inspiration in fashion


Ok I admit As a fashion designer, I am inspired by Naija designers making it in the lime light. Trust naijas though, that is not a profession we encourage. However things are changing, parents are more understanding. 39 yr old Deola Sagoe listed in the photograph above (center) is designer whose designs are an inspiration.

Ok I just saw NTA2 CHANNEL 5! WHAT IS UP WITH DR LOVE!!! Some after hours show with a guy wearing leather pants! Na wa for naija oh! Some guy calls into the show and says he has four wives yada yada yada and how he loves them all the same!hmmm yeah right! Why do I find that hard to believe. This show is about infatuation and love, it is so annoying. The moderator asks "are you in love"
A lady on the line replies "i don't believe in love! There is nothing like love"
then he says "are you there don't do it I will cry oh! Are you there come back!".

What are your thoughts on shows like this? MTN GLO AND VMOBILE ARE MAKING SERIOUS MONEY! ok here is a design from ESTELLA COUTURE

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI,
Love ya blog. And I love DEOLA's designs too.

My name is Estella. of ESTELLA Couture *wink*.

You were asking for my styles...... you can check some out on my GALLERY page (www.estellacouture.com).
Stay blessed and keep blogging good sistah! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!