Love my Genevieve mag!


Ok is it just me or is this a magazine with style comparable to instyle magazine in the US. I got a copy of the magazine and right away fell in love it. The articles are truly inspiring and it lets me know that naija is moving up. I read an interesting blog the other day and it made me wonder why even today some parents stand against their kids getting married to anyone outside of their tribe.

Thank goodness I do not have parents like that. They just want me to be happy! What about you what has been your experience?

check out genevieve mag at www.genevievemag.com

Comments

Love the mag too and True Love but I always have to rely on people coming over from Niaja to bring them.
Aramide said…
Wow I didn't know they had a style edition, it's a nice mag...true love too :o) Nice blog

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx
Bella Naija said…
I used to be in love with Genevieve mag BUT True Love has simply snatched me away....i still buy both of them tho.....
I absolutely love genevieve magazine. it's truly a magazine for nigerian women. i like true love as well but i really really like genevieve magazine.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!